Hi Taher

Yes - the freemarker thing sounds good, I've been having fun with the php page generation manually that makes you really appreciate automated scripts!

Anyway I know that there is some tidy up and linking etc to be done. I will look at putting together a little project plan with the main tasks so that we can track where we are. I seem to remember that we did have a Jira created for the new website but I'll need to re-visit it as it might be way out of date. Also if these are sizeable things then it makes sense to break it up into manageable milestone chunks.

Thanks
Sharan