I agree with Michael,

Should we not rather exchange in the Jira or at least put a reference to this
thread for easier future recall of history?

Thanks

Jacques

Le 07/05/2017 à 16:14, Michael Brohl a écrit :
Hi James, hi Taher,

in general, I think it's helpful to have the possibility to load applications the "Tomcat way". If you want to extend functionality by dropping a third party WAR without setting up another Servlet container it would be possible with this change. The patch seems to be lightweight and if there are no unwanted side effects, why not add it?

It's much easier to do it this way instead of making OFBiz ready to be deployed
in any servlet container (I guess).

Best regards,

Michael