发件人: Michael Brohl [mailto:michael.br...@ecomify.de]
发送时间: 2017年5月19日 18:39
收件人: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: [DISCUSSION] migrate mini lang to Java and/or groovy

Hi All,

according to the discussion in [1] and the Jira issue [2] we decided to
deprecate mini lang and migrate it to Java and/or Groovy code.

To help contributors finding the right approach for the migration, we
should define which mini lang code should be migrated to Java code,
groovy or some DSL (which has to be further developed).

I'd propose to generally migrate services, events and tests to Java code
to begin with.

There was also a proposal by Paul Foxworthy [3] to have an automatic
conversion between mini lang and groovy DSL. Maybe we can extend this to
generate Java code also?

Any ideas and approach to do this?

Happy to hear your opinions,

best regards,