Fair enough, your solution is cleaner for sure. I put forward my idea to
speedup the transition but no rush!

Java or Groovy or any other programming language is fine by me. I don't
think we need to restrict what people can write to replace minilang because
frankly all options are 1000% better than XML. As long aa you write in a
real programming language, we're getting progress

On May 19, 2017 6:54 PM, "gil portenseigne" <gil.portensei...@nereide.fr>