Hi Chris & Cameron,

Thank you for your kind words.  I'm honoured to have the opportunity
to contribute to these projects and to work with and learn from superb
mentors.  I very much like the fact that both OODT and SIS are
developed and used by NASA.  It will be a great feeling and sense of
achievement for me if I can make a positive contribution and therefore
benefit these projects.

Regards,

Ross