Hi Lewis

I escaped the characters using the CGI::escapeHTML function from the CGI perl
module.

The differences between the two versions (mine escaped vs yours escaped) is in
the encoding of the single quote "'" character, if I am not mistaken. I want to
clarify this because your email come as simple ASCII (not HTML)

I did try your command and it worked !!!

Now the question is how to do this encoding (your version) ☺

Thanks

THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENT IS
CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY CONTAIN LEGALLY PRIVILEGED
INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
OR INDIVIDUALS NAMED ABOVE.
If the reader is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please reply to the
sender to notify us of the error and delete the original
message. Thank You.