Hi Tom,
I tried out the image and it looks great.
Some suggestions,
* would it be possible to publish the Dockerfile?
* In the README, it states the following command

docker run -d -p 8080:8080 -name my_first_oodt -i -t oodt

this should be

docker run -d -p 8080:8080 --name my_first_oodt -i -t buggtb/oodt

notice '--name' and final image parameter 'buggtb/oodt'

I would also add a line or two the the documentation to reference OPSUI
e.g. now navigate to http://localhost:8080/opsui/ and you will see the
operations user interface.

Good work, this is very convenient.
Lewis