Alrighty I’ll take a look

On 10 October 2018 at 16:47:03, Chris Mattmann (mattm...@apache.org) wrote:

Please make sure that this docker is consistent with the
uscdatascience/imagecat OODT
since that is getting some significant use. Wouldn’t want them to look
drastically different ;)

From: lewis john mcgibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 8:45 AM
To: <dev@oodt.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Updated docker image

Hi Tom,

I tried out the image and it looks great.

Some suggestions,

* would it be possible to publish the Dockerfile?

* In the README, it states the following command

docker run -d -p 8080:8080 -name my_first_oodt -i -t oodt

this should be

docker run -d -p 8080:8080 --name my_first_oodt -i -t buggtb/oodt

notice '--name' and final image parameter 'buggtb/oodt'

I would also add a line or two the the documentation to reference OPSUI

e.g. now navigate to http://localhost:8080/opsui/ and you will see the

operations user interface.

Good work, this is very convenient.

Lewis