Hi Yasith,

Thanks for the meeting notes. Regarding those two questions,

1. Yes, I have noticed that those scripts are out of sync. But, we cannot
make those two even directly since, the script within Radix is supposed to
be run by another shell script which exports some variables like OODT_HOME,
RUN_JAVA. In contrast, shell script within filmgr module is supposed to be
run in standalone mode. Therefore, if we are to sync those two scripts,
only possibility is to add any missing lines and etc. @Chris Mattmann
<mattm...@apache.org> what is your opinion on this?

2. They should definitely be updated. Could you create Jira issues for
those pom files (one issue containing all pom files will be enough)? It
will be great if you can send a fix for that as well.

Thanks,
Imesha