Hi all,

I created two PRs based on the discussion with @Imesha and @Tom over the last
weeks. The two PRs are as follows:

* https://github.com/apache/oodt/pull/100 - This contains the Dockerfiles and
modifications to existing files to accommodate docker image creation workflow
in radix. I moved this workflow into a separate build profile named “docker” so
that it won’t break existing workflows.

* https://github.com/apache/oodt/pull/99 - Updated maven-assembly-plugin
references in the radix archetype from 2.2-beta to 2.6. This was due to
encountering errors when extracting the tar on certain distros (for my case it
was alpine linux) After updating the plugin version the error was resolved, so
thought it was worth a PR.

As it was suggested, both PRs are aimed at “development” branch and not the
“master” branch. Appreciate if you all could take a look and review it, and any
suggestions are welcome!

Best Regards,
Yasith Jayawardana

Yasith Jayawardana
PhD Student | Old Dominion University
phone: +1 757 698 8978

On Jul 4, 2019, at 2:20 PM, Imesha Sudasingha