2.0 – first release where we remove all the Xml-RPC and we change nothing
else. Avro is the default, and only
comm option – though interface exists for anyone that wants to roll their
own. We change nothing else*

Sounds fine by me. XML-RPC was "fun while it lasted".

2.1 – first release with newer JDK support (everyone is asking for this,
and it screws up people like me with
new Macs, or computers and newer JDKs by default). We also begin cleaning
up dependencies and removing
old ones, and pointing at new stuff.

Oh my glob yes, yes, yes!

2.2 – OpsUi React with GSoC 2019 output.

I can't comment on 2.2 since I've never used it.

2.3 – We integrate, test and demo the Docker builds. We also test and fully
bake the ZK deployments and
scaled up Docker.

Are these the images owned by "oodthub" on hub.docker.com?

Take care,
-SK