> Wasn't it that we've had all the pieces for ages, but what we truly
> missed was good marketing? I think a book, a couple of articles and
> conference speeches would bring more curious eyes to the project
Jacek, I am glad you bought it up.

Blogging:- Definitely blogging makes a big difference. I have already
been asked by a couple of folks about TomEE. I am going to blog about
this , the coming weekend. Okay now I said it, now I will have to do
it :). I am planning to write a single paragraph, if I can do more,
that would be cool.

Conference speeches:- David is doing a tremendous job with conference
speeches @ JavaOne. My big regret is not being able to attend even a
single one of them, even though I am so close.
On a side not, he spent the whole afternoon with me even (and treated
me to lunch) though he had a packed schedule. Not sure how he does it,
but it reiterated my belief that he cared a lot about the project and
cares equally for the people involved in it, no matter how big or
small the contribution is.

Articles:- I will be writing an article pretty soon. I said it again,
will have to write one now:).  Would be nice to see a couple more.

Tweeting:- Fantastic work with the tweets. Every time I would open
twitter, would see a tweet or two about TomEE. We need to continue
this in the coming months.

Website:- We probably need a different color for TomEE. Maybe a
different layout all together. Simplicity should be the key.

Docs:- Of course, the most successful projects have had the best of
docs. That was one of their biggest marketing tool. To me it says "If
you care about the users, you will have good docs" . Gonna jump in
this , but on a smaller scale.

User questions:- We are doing a great job here with prompt responses.
I am guilty of not being active here. Would like to be more active.
Kudos to the folks who participate and respond to user questions.

--

Karan Singh Malhi
twitter.com/KaranSinghMalhi