On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 12:38 PM, David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The talk is tomorrow at 11am.  Slides done, just trying to get some slightly
> more interesting demo code working.

Oh, is it? I read about openejb and tomee on Cay Horstmann's blog in
JavaOne 2011 Day 3 [1]:

"In the afternoon, I saw a presentation of OpenEJB, Apache's EJB
server whose claim to fame is that you can start it up via public
static void main. That's really useful for unit testing. I had looked
at it three years ago when it wasn't quite ready for prime time, but
now it looked pretty nice. Check it out for testing your session and
entity beans."

Doh, it wasn't really about tomee :)

[1]
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/cayhorstmann/archive/2011/10/05/javaone-2011-day-3