On Jul 17, 2012, at 6:52 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:

> Ok, proposal?

FYI, no proposals required.  Anyone is free to setup the build in any CI system.

Getting people to help maintain it is the hard part, which I think was Daniel's
point.  Originally, Gavin did all the buildbot work for the first few months
(maybe year?).

Anyway, feel free to set it up!  Not sure how often the github repo is
synch'ed.  Seems there's at least an hour delay. That might not matter if the
build runs on a schedule or we don't mind commits showing up in "batches".

-David