I've gradually improved our test coverage and internal code parts by adding
docker profiles for multiple Databases over the last months.
I did add Oracle11_XE yesterday. Although the setup is not yet perfect we can
at least run the tests now.

So basically everyone can now test against a bunch of different databases.

The next step will be to include the JakartaEE JPA TCK.

And then we will know exactly what's missing.

LieGrue,
strub