On 21/01/19 16:07, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
+1000 to make it part of the dictionary, makes way more sense IMHO

+1001 then, I also think it's better :-)

Thanks Mark!
Regards.

Le lun. 21 janv. 2019 à 15:53, Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.invalid> a
écrit :

hi folks!
Over the last few days I started to implement the Java8 time types which
are required by the JPA-2.2 spec.
* LocalDate* LocalTime* LocalDateTime* OffsetTime* OffsetDateTime
The first 3 are pretty much finished. Will work on the later 2 today.I
first started to implement LocalDate as ValueHandler. But some databases
(postgres, etc) do have native support for those types. So I figured it
might be better to add support for it directly in the DBDictionary. This
also improves performance.
Wdyt?Any input or ideas how to make it better?

LieGrue,strub

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence