Unfortunately I have no machine for testing and debugging now.
You might put the recordings up somewhere so that I can grep them as soon
as I can test it.

But it would make sense to documentate the issue together with the ffmpeg
command and write an email to the FFMPEG list.

Sebastian

>>> http://www.webbase-design.de
>>> http://www.wagner-sebastian.com