>From the link I have already sent:

LicensingKendo UI is licensed under GPLv3, which is compatible with Apache
License 2.0

GPLv3 is also newly compatible with a few other licenses. The Apache
License 2.0 is a prime example. Lots of great free software is available
under this license, with strong communities surrounding it. We hope that
this change in GPLv3 will foster more cooperation and sharing within the
free software community.

More info here: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/quick-guide-gplv3.html

--
WBR