I disagree
AFAIK derived means you have changes something and include changed library
to your product.

According to the link below:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/quick-guide-gplv3.en.html

In addition to clarifying the rules about licenses that are already
GPL-compatible, GPLv3 is also newly compatible with a few other licenses.
The Apache License 2.0 is a prime example.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax