Hi Andrey,

Great! If you can give me a example for,

collection.onChange(element)

it will be highly appreciated.

@Maxim,

After some thinking I cam across of this idea. Please correct me If I am
wrong.

   - All the whiteboard elements can be represented as JSON strings (Have
   to find a way to add PDF,DOCs, Pictures to whiteboard in this way)
   - At the Wicket Java code we save these elements as Java Objecst which
   contains the JSON strings.
   - To synchronize white board we can send these object to all the viewers.
   - To save/load we can use this already implemented JSON based
   serialization and de-serialization.

But have to find ways to get all these data from closure implementation to
wicket!

Thanks!