Hi All,

I have successfully did a first step integration of Andrey's whiteboard
with Wicket. Now I can send the JSON string successfully to the JAVA code.
Now I know the way and will work on formalizing the thing!

@Andrey

Can you give me a example to add a onChnage method to main collection. I
tried to do it. But is fails.

@ Maxim

Can I create a Git Repo for the task? Is it going to be a wicket-jquery-UI
plug-in ? or else ?

Thanks!