I got your point! We can add these kind of arrays to add many languages.
But in OM we are using files to give the localized words like this. Using
keys to load values,

<input type="submit" value="" wicket:id="ajax-cancel-button"
wicket:ommessage="title:157" />

I think Maxim can give me a clue to load suitable values from those file to
this javascript arrays(
https://github.com/bay73/whiteboard/blob/master/src/translate.js)!

Thanks!