Hi Andrey,

I tried to add your translate.js base logic to whiteboard. The thing is
when I add the dependency to translate.js, it gives following error.

ReferenceError: goog is not defined
[Break On This Error]

goog.provide('bay.whiteboard.translation');

When I looked at your
https://github.com/bay73/whiteboard/blob/master/src/index_t.htmlimplementation,
I found that there is a special dependency to,

<script src="../../closure-library/closure/goog/base.js"></script>

solve the problem. AFAIK in the OM whiteboard code we cant add all these
Closure dependencies. So what is the resolution to this issue?

Quick help will be highly appropriated since I have to finish this before
day after tomorrow!

Thanks!