Hi Sebastian

I try to let open as much as I think the user can customize, but you are
right, it is hard to get the full picture of all possible use-cases... But
when I think it can be dangerous, error prone or confusing, I prefer to
restrict... (I may sometime be a little bit strict, however a simple
request and I unlock if I see no drawbacks...)

Looking at the code again, even #newRequestHandler is more designed to be
for internal purpose, I will leave it protected (as you demonstrate a
possible use-case earlier! ;))

Thanks & best regards,
Sebastien.