I did not intend to say that you need to immediatelly do everything in one
flush.

I also do not understand the full refactoring you have done, there are so
many changes in the build.xml that it is impossible to follow up what
exactly is wrong at the moment.

It seems like there are several issues, if you run a "clean" you might see.

I can try o fix that. But potentially you will need to reply some of those
fixes that you have done on top of it (like the replace of "." with "-" in
some of the build targets)

Sebastian