I removed the openmeetings-template-$VERSION.jar, it did not contain any
kind of needed files.

Also by applying some filters to the existing "all-in-on" jar the file size
of the jar is 50% :)

BTW: The .xml files for the Web-Installer is now copied into the
META-INF/classes directory (together with the other .html templates) and no
more compiled into the .jar file.

Sebastian