I'll try to explain what I did step by step:
1) create 6 folders for 6 types of sources
2) move java files
Everything fine on this stage on the eclipse level
3) open build.xml
4) found multiple problems with it:
    1. lots of 'relict' targets
    2. combined naming style of targets: web.only, dist-bin,
buildOnlyWebDoc etc.
    3. lots of copy/paste: creating of each jar was made by copy/pasting
certain code block
5) I have decided to unify build.xml file
6) due to file system changes are huge I have desided to commit first
version partially mailfunctioning

I believe the better option to commit my changes and fix/recreate
missing/broken functionality.
buld.xml as it is now is almost unreadable

Please let me know what do you think

On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 6:49 AM, seba.wag...@gmail.com <seba.wag...@gmail.com

--
WBR