Dear devs,

Please try some of the few (simpler) algorithms we implemented to warm up to
the library :
http://131.113.41.202:8080/opennlp-wsd-demo/nlp-wsd-fe/app/#/home
(will make the source available after cleanup/housekeeping)

We need to define the structure and method signatures, since we will later
increment with more techniques.

Any suggestions/references for the structure and signatures are welcome.
Best,

Anthony