Anthony, the app looks really nice and neat! But I wonder what is the
intended benefit of us "trying" the algorithms? To have a subjective
impression? Let me know, maybe I missed something.

Maybe it is better to link to papers with evaluation of the algorithms you
implement? Maybe even better to test your implementations on a public
sense-tagged corpus and post the evaluation results here? And maybe compare
these evaluations with peer-reviewed ones in the literature, thus making
sure your implementation is in line? What do you think? Do you think it is
feasible you do that? Any volunteers to do that?

Aliaksandr