So you are saying "hold your horses" to me and others getting ready for
FOSDEM ??

I have been talking with juergen, to ensure that I helped the community and
not (as it happened before) put my foot to hard down on turf "belonging" to
someone else.

Can you please spend a few words on what the correct procedure is ? I will
not propose a main talk, unless it has the backup of the community !

I think we need all the exposure we can get, especially at FOSDEM, where
all openSource is represented !

rgds
jan I.