Sorry it was not my intention to put my foot down on the wrong place, I
forgot to write the 24 hour is no delay in my opinion, and very sensible !!

Sorry, for my wording, but I am not an english native. I was just confused.
I look forward to your  opening of a new discussion.

And to put it in open, I have no intention of perusing the right to speak
at FOSDEM, everybody else is more qualified that I am , So I will step down
if anybody takes the handle, but I think FOSDEM is very important for AOO
(in 24 hours).

Sorry for having said the right thing at the wrong time, you have my full
support.

Jan.