Sorry Ian, I am just a bit sensitive on spam at the moment, I had not seen
your name on the list, so I was confused since I write regularly (during
the last  couple of months on dev and l10n lists).

Just to explain, I was subscribed as jancasacon...@gmail.com, but got a new
address j...@apache.org, and I did not want to be subscribed twice (I did
not want to see all replies double) so I unsubscribed
jancasacon...@gmail.com.

I am aware of the bit about unsubscribed e-mails, since there has been
plenty on the l10n list. By the way I dont know what happened on l10n og
qa, because I have done exactly the same on those as on dev.

But of course if it causing problems that I changed my e-mail address, then
I need to find another solution.

have a nice evening.
Jan.