Hi everyone,

as I mentioned earlier on this list, I'm working on a Writer extension in Java.
We're using Maven as a build tool and I wanted to let Maven generate
description.xml and update.xml files based on the information in the POM.
That's why I started writing a Maven plug-in that can do that.

I convinced my CTO that it would be a good idea to donate this plug-in's
sources once it's completed. I'd like to know what's necessary in terms of
licensing. Is it sufficient to prepend a licensing statement to each source
file or is more involved? Are they any formatting conventions I should know
about? And what about package names?

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Robert