Looking at the first wave of questions, there seems to form at least one
pattern....Is it planned  that the moderators, combine the questions (and
the votes) so e.g. the different questions about LO/AOO cooperation are
counted as one big question ?

@Rob:
I could not resist your note, so you got the public version of my "series"
:-)

Jan I.