Hello Jan, all.

10.12.2012 22:33, janI пишет:
The most efficient measure is a manual creation, and if I count correctly
we talk about less than 10 new users in a month.

I think the manual registration for new wiki users is not good.

We have created 12 new user accounts since 24 November. These users don't make any edit on the wiki. Maybe they can't edit the wiki pages or they can't login or can't change a temporary password? I don't know.

One new user wrote me: "now I can't edit wiki with my new account". Other new user wrote: "Unfortunately I have not received the email with password. I have checked my Spam folder".

I have replied them but I have not result yet (no emails from them).

Helen