> Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:33:22 -0800
> From: p...@apache.org
> Subject: Re: Blog post
> To: dev@openoffice.apache.org

Could it be...?

"is not that we got this code developed first in Apache OpenOffice
than other in Office Suites" ->
"is not that we got this code developed first in Apache OpenOffice
than in any other office suite"

I'm not a native speaker, so I can't guarantee, but it "reads" better to me ;)
Regards,

Manuel