We have had a problem with math rendering, this has now been resolved and
verified.

That is the last open bugzilla issue, in parallel infra have helped me
secure all changes in the infra svn, so basically we are ready to upgrade
the production system.

In order to upgrade production I need a window of approx. 12 hours, where
the wiki is down.

Are there anybody who have opinions on when it should be done (or when not)
?

Looking at the time I have available, it can be done before 31/12/2012 or
beginning january 2013.

jan I.