Hi Jan,

I have done some more basic testing and found no more errors. I have:
* Insert a link.
* Make a page.
* Write with headings, numbered lists, character formatting.
* Upload a picture and link to it.

I'm very glad, that you are making our Wiki work again, and I'm locking forward, when it becomes active.

Kind regards
Regina

janI schrieb:
Finally I got mwiki upgraded and ready for test.

version 1.20.2 of mediawiki, with AOO skin and a copy of the database is
available for testing:

wikitest.openoffice.org

It will prompt for a user/password (htaccess), which is:  wikitest/wikitest
(just used so nobody thinks it is a production wiki).

There are several changes against to current wiki, here are some of the
important ones:
- New editor (I ended up using the standard editor)
- many extensions are now part of the core (it requires that especially
creative user pages needs testing)
- special gatcha for "create account", actually it is just a reuse of an
extension that was already loaded

I have done a "run and go" test, but we need it tested a lot more before it
goes into production.

My proposal is to leave wikitest running until 31/12/2012, and anybody who
finds a problem (or a feature request) please make a bugzilla report, that
makes it easier to control.

Beginning january and once all severe bugzilla bugs for wikitest has been
solved, I will ask for a vote on replacing the current wiki.

have a nice time testing.
Jan I