HI Tj and Helen.

First please bear over with me, it is x-mas morning, and my head is not
fully operational :-)

Let me explain:
we are actually running on the test system, I have a link for production
that I can switch to different directories, and I simply pointed it at test
(which makes it easy to switch back).

Of course I also updated the DB.

@Tj:
I see your problem, that is a security issue I did not see comming :-(

You tested the editor in test, can you confirm that it had no problems ?

@Helen:

This has to do with the UTF8 conversion, I understood from the previous
mails that it worked on wikitest...and I just tested a couple of pages (in
russian), which to be honest I did not understand, but the looked like the
old wiki :-)

I can do the UTF8 conversion, pn text and pages in the live system, but I
have my children visiting, so it will take a couple of days.

If any of you (on anybody else with a serious reason) request that I roll
back I wil do it by restoring the db backup from yesterday and activating
the old code...please advice quickly in order not to loose too many changes.

Have a nice day, and thanks for advicing me.
Jan I.