Hi Jan,

I can still not enter a link on my page http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Regina/MYDrafts5. I want to add a link in the section "References". The cats&dogs captcha appears, I select all cats and hit "Speichern". But it does not save, I'm back at the cats&dogs.

I`m using Seamonkey. But I have tried Opera and Internet Explorer as well. It does not work. Do I need some special rights? Please help, it is frustrating.

Kind regards
Regina

janI schrieb:
Hmm.

I cannot really judge if there is a system problem, or you are just all
chasing cats (and the system works).

So I assume there is no system problem, and this is just a case of wild
cats :-) If I am wrong then please say so.

FYI: Both rbircher and imacat have the same access as I to svn and mwiki,
allowing them to do changes, in case it is needed.

With regard to outages, imacat and I receive mail from nagios approx. 2
minutes after mwiki has general response times longer than 10 sec. Infra
also receives the mail but are quite busy at the moment.

With imacat in taiwan and me in spain, we should have a good coverage, even
when I sleep :-)

have a nice day/evening
jan I.