Hi "TJ",

thanks. I can now write it without the CAPTCHA. For my work it is OK. Hopefully you find a general solution too.

Kind regards
Regina

TJ Frazier schrieb:
On 1/5/2013 18:31, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Jan,

I can still not enter a link on my page
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Regina/MYDrafts5. I want to add a
link in the section "References". The cats&dogs captcha appears, I
select all cats and hit "Speichern". But it does not save, I'm back at
the cats&dogs.

I`m using Seamonkey. But I have tried Opera and Internet Explorer as
well. It does not work. Do I need some special rights? Please help, it
is frustrating.

Kind regards
Regina

Hi, Regina,

You are now a sysop, so you shouldn't see the CAPCHA any more. This
fixes your problem, but the general problem remains.

/tj/