The next weeks will see a release, two conferences and the 4.0 preparations.

With so many topics to talk about, I suggest that everybody who may want to blog about OpenOffice on our official blog http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/ asks for a Roller account in advance. The project blog is in English, but don't worry about the language, we have native speakers who can proofread posts.

All you need is to reply to this message on ooo-dev and ask for an account here; we will then ask Infra to create the accounts.

Regards,
  Andrea.