On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:03 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:
> The next weeks will see a release, two conferences and the 4.0 preparations.
>
> With so many topics to talk about, I suggest that everybody who may want to
> blog about OpenOffice on our official blog http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/ asks
> for a Roller account in advance. The project blog is in English, but don't
> worry about the language, we have native speakers who can proofread posts.

Thanks for encouraging more blogging volunteers.   I'm happy to help
with the editing as well.

Everyone should note that a blog post does not need to be lengthy.  A
mix of short update and longer expository pieces are great.  Having a
regular heartbeat of communications is the important thing.

And if you want to help, but don't know what to write about, then
consider this:  Offer to do an interview, via email or Skype, with
another project member, or an extension author, or an OpenOffice book
author.  Turn that interview into a blog post.  This helps promote the
project and the ecosystem.

Regards,

-Rob