Am 01/17/2013 05:28 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
Thanks for the patch.  I'll review and commit.

Even when the patch came a bit surprisingly, it looks quite nice. And still some space for additions like text or just more icons + links.

The blue graphic is well fitting. Just curious, was the graphic "/download/cachedimages/button-lightblue.png" already existing in SVN or is it new?

Let's see if it will help to spread AOO into the world better.

Marcus

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Anonymous CMS User