On 19 January 2013 11:04, Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> That dies
>> of course rely on having at least a significant minority of drug free
>> competitors!
>>
>> :-)
>
> I think you pasted your reply into the wrong GMail compose window. Or,
> I´m beginning to lose track of where this thread is going. ;)

Just replying to Louis :-). Back on topic. There are two things that
will decide what happens in terms of future development. One is what
the developers decide to put their time to and the other is what the
community as a whole thinks is important rather than individual
preferences. My view is that it is best to drive development in the
light of what most people will need in a few years time because it
will take a few years to get there. Skate to where the puck will be
rather than where it is or has been.

--
Ian

Ofqual Accredited IT Qualifications

Headline points in the 2014 and 2015 school league tables

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940

Wales.