Hi Michael,

On Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 11:52:13AM -0500, Michael Lam wrote:
> Can someone help me with some hints to find the missing dependencies
> for the following error:
>
> dmake: Error code 1, while making
> ../../../unxlngx6.pro/slo/SerfRequestProcessorImpl.obj
>
> 1 module(s):
>       ucb

This should be fixed with revision 1441718, please update your source
tree.

Side note: when reporting build errors, try to post the detailed error.
If you didn't build with --html, rebuild the module with the error and
copy and paste the terminal output containing the detailed error (if you
build with --html you have the build logs under
<module>/unxlngx6.pro/misc/logs).

> This is a clean checkout from SVN. I followed the page on the wiki
> to install the required packages. I am building on Linux, Fedora 17
> specifically. In general, I am having a difficult time getting a
> clean build. Is there some way to make sure all dependencies are
> there before the build starts?

In theory, if configure exits without error code, and ./bootstrap
fetches all required stuff, you should have all dependencies in place.
If not, then it's a bug.

> I got the above error after hours of building. Would adding debug in
> configure help to provide a more detailed error message?

No, for this particular error. The error messages in configure would
only be helpful to inform how to solve a missing dependency (what
package to install, and the like), but this error is not a missing
dependency.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile