Thank you, that fixed the problem.

In general, when testing changes what is the best practice for this project? Should I clean, update and do a complete build?

Now that I have a successful build I am going to look into updating some of the Java components, is there some guidelines in updating versions of an external project? Is it required to grab the source and build the jar within the build process or would be better to grab the jar?

Just don't want to go down the wrong path.

Any suggestion would be most appreciated.

Hi Michael,