On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 10:05 AM, janI <j...@apache.org> wrote:
> +1 I like the page. Is it also worth publishing somehow as a blog so
> outsiders notice it.
>
> I think you have a typo near the end "VCS revision".

Thanks, I fixed that, the typo Don noted and a few other spelling
errors I noticed.

I agree that this could be a good blog topic.  There is quite a bit of
misinformation out there.  For example, I've seen it written that to
contribute to AOO means that you must transfer ownership of the code
to teh ASF.  Of course, this is not true. You retain the ownership
(copyright) and merely agree to license your contribution.  Even
stranger I've seen some poor confused souls say that if you contribute
to Apache you transfer ownership of the code over to Oracle!

-Rob