From: Donald Whytock [mailto:dwhyt...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 08:16
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Strategic Planning: Website

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
> I'd love to hear your thoughts, and see your improvements or corrections.

"Entropy.  The longer we go without solving some of the above problems
the worse things will get."

I'd like to see a slightly-less-apocalyptic wording for this, in light
of the public exposure and scrutiny AOO seems to receive.  Perhaps:

"Entropy.  Letting problems persist is easy, and gets easier the
longer it's allowed to happen.  We need to be proactive in not only
recognizing the problems, but also working to solve them."

Don