On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:35 PM, Alan Eduardo Puc Pech <
alan.pucp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello I'm Alan, my question is regarding the development of applications
> for smartphones, for example Android.
>
> OpenOffice is a suite open to projects for smartphones?
>
> because today in Google Play, I saw an application called OpenDocument
> Reader, but only a reader and i don't look no one referring to OpenOffice.
> in my opinion would be quite interesting to have OpenOffice in the cell
> phones. I would like meet your opinion?
>
> Regards.

Hello Alan --

Please see our blog, "Your top questioned answered" from Jan 7, 2013.

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/your_top_questions_answered

The short answer is we do not have an Android version of OpenOffice
currently.
But, we would certainly be supportive if volunteers like yourself could
contribute to such an effort.

MzK

"Achieving happiness requires the right combination of Zen and Zin."